As an entry-level structural engineer, you’ll apply the engineering knowledge you gained in school as you work alongside experienced structural engineers in the preparation of structural calculations and drawings. You’ll communicate with other engineers, architects, contractors, and clients, and you’ll learn to master structural engineering design tools. You’ll be provided with training and mentoring, and you’ll be given all the responsibility and opportunities for career growth you can handle just as quickly as you show us you’re able.
- BS or MS degree in civil engineering with structural emphasis
- 0-2 years of structural engineering experience on relevant building projects
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
Other qualifications that are beneficial:
- Completed courses in structural analysis, steel design, concrete design, wood design, masonry design, foundation design, seismic design
- Experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- Hands-on construction experience