We’re looking for part-time and summer interns.
As a structural engineering intern, you’ll work alongside experienced structural engineers and apply engineering principles as you assist with the preparation of structural calculations and drawings. You’ll communicate with other engineers, architects, contractors, and clients, and you’ll become familiar with structural engineering design methods and tools.
• Enrollment in a civil engineering undergraduate or graduate program with an emphasis in structures
• Understanding of basic engineering principles including completion of courses in statics and mechanics of materials
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
Other qualifications that are beneficial:
• Completion of courses in structural analysis, steel design, concrete design, wood design, masonry design, foundation design, seismic design
• Experience with AutoCAD or Revit
• Hands-on construction experience