Perfection is our goal excellence will be tolerated
Join Our TeamWhy Do “A-List” Engineers Join And Stay At Wright Engineers?
We’re proud to have been recognized as one of the nation’s best engineering firms to work for multiple times! We’re currently the #1 ranked best structural engineering firm to work for in the nation!
If you’re an honest, technically skilled, team-minded high-performer, and you want to be part of an organization that fuels professional and personal growth, then join us!
Hear It From The Team
Actual quotes from some of our team members – submitted anonymously for the Best Firms to Work For survey.
“…huge opportunities for personal/professional growth.”
“Wright’s values place importance on both quality of work and quality of life outside of work.”
“The culture here is more like a small family run company, but we have top quality engineers who we can ask for advice.”
“All employees are made to feel their contribution and job performance is crucial to the company success. It’s a team effort.”
“…they just don’t offer a good working environment, they also encourage everyone to advance…”
“The environment is always positive, enjoyable, drama free, and professional.”
“I would strongly recommend a friend to join Wright Engineers mostly because I have enjoyed working here…”
Our Core Values
Perfection is our goal. Excellence will be tolerated.
A healthy balance between work and personal life.
Work hard, play hard
We keep a fun and happy work environment.
There’s always room for improvement.
We are “there” for our clients and for each other.
Honesty & Integrity
We do what we say we’ll do when we said we’d do it.
Our Awesome Team
Service & Community
- Life Savers: 4 of our team members have literally saved the life of another human being through First Aid
- 17 Eagle Scouts
- 2 heroic cancer survivors!
- Runner Up: A giver of second automotive life by fully restoring a 1966 Ford Mustang
- 4-time Iron Man triathlete
- A conqueror of tall peaks: Kilimanjaro (19,341′), Whitney (14,505′), Aconcagua (22,841′), Rainier (14,411′), Grand Teton (13,776′), Fuji (12,388′), Mt. Everest Base Camp (17,400′)
- A conqueror of peaks on a mountain bike: 5 time qualifier and finisher of the legendary Leadville Trail 100 MTB
- A conqueror of canyons: Grand Canyon rim-to-rim, 26 miles, 15 hours
- Number of team members who’ve summited Mount Whitney, the tallest peak in the lower 48 states (14,505′): 5
- A flaming torch juggling unicycling magician
- A black belt
- A Kendo practitioner (martial arts with bamboo swords)
- An ultra-marathon runner
- Languages spoken: Arabic, ASL, Bulgarian, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Korean, Mongolian, Portuguese, Quechua, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Ukrainian, Yoruba
- 1 college Suma Cum Laude, 3 college Magna Cum Laude, 10 college Cum Laude
- A high school student body president and 3 high school class presidents
- An amateur radio operator
- The structural engineer for the Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas, the tallest tower west of the Mississippi!
- Super Engineers: one licensed in 43 states and one licensed in 39 states
- A governor-appointed member of the State Board of Engineers
- A founder of the Structural Engineers Association of Southern Nevada (SEASoN) and multiple past-presidents and other leaders of SEASoN
Perks of Being on Team Wright
We take care of our team
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Half-Day Fridays!
- Fully paid employee Health Insurance
- Fully paid short and long-term Disability Insurance
- Fully paid dental insurance
- Fully paid vision insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- Flexible Hours and PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Birthday PTO
- Floating Holiday
- Safe Harbor 401k with company match
- Family-Friendly Office Environment
- Free Snacks
- Company-Sponsored Activities and Events
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Licensing Bonus and PTO
- Advancement Opportunities – we promote from within!
- Interesting and Challenging Projects
- You Get to Work with a Bunch of Great People!
We have fun as a team
- Angel’s game night
- 90 day Fitness Challenge. 100’s of pounds shed!
- Family matinee movie
- Cinco de Mayo Salsa and Guac contest
- Structural California “Million Dollar” celebration
- Shark Week fun, contests, and prizes
- Deep sea fishing for tuna
- Pole Position indoor go-carts
- St. Patricks Day green waffles
- Annual California Beach Party
- 20th anniversary Mexican cruise
JOIN US TO HELP Make the World Better
What we do here matters – a lot! Yes, we’re a premiere structural engineering firm and yes, we’ve been named the nation’s best firm to work for, but that’s not what makes us important.
From the thrill seekers who flirt with death on one of the Stratosphere Tower thrill rides high above the glittering Las Vegas Strip, to the travelers who rest well in one of dozens of hotels throughout the country, to the students learning how to run one of those hotels in the UNLV College of Hospitality building, to the average Joe enjoying a cup of Joe at one of hundreds of Starbucks, literally millions of people from across the globe and all walks of life benefit from our work.
We’re a vital part of every community we touch. We make buildings comfortable and functional and safe for our families and friends and neighbors. We’re the unsung heroes who save lives every day by designing the structures that stay standing when disaster strikes. We may be the most important person in the world regarding public safety. Our clients appreciate our work, though (partly because our best work is usually covered by the building’s finishes) most others have no idea who we are or what we do for them. But whether they appreciate us or not, they can go home to their families and sleep soundly at night because of us. And we can go home at the end of the day knowing that we just made the world a little bit better.
The Wright Engineers Structural Engineering Scholarship
We think structural engineers are awesome! …and we’d love to help you reach your goal of becoming a structural engineer. If you’ll be a full-time civil engineering graduate student or if you’re in your senior year and your emphasis of study is structural engineering, you should apply. Click here or below for the application.
Joshua Fallon Jacquelyn Winfield
Utah State University Brigham Young University
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
We match student loan payments of our team members and their spouses dollar for dollar.